• A vehicle driven by Kendra L. Willage, 22, of Kewanee struck a deer in the intersection of Route 29 and 1245 North Avenue, west of DePue, at 12:43 a.m. April 29.
• A vehicle driven by Clayton L. Mullens, 18, of Princeton struck a deer on 1400 East Street near 1900 North Avenue, north of Wyanet, at 2 a.m. April 28.
• A vehicle driven by Robert H. Aukes, 18, of Wyanet struck a deer on 1675 East Street near 1275 North Avenue, southeast of Wyanet, at 8:24 p.m. April 23.
• A vehicle driven by Deprise D. Karns, 26, of Malden struck a deer in the intersection of Route 26 and Interstate 180, northwest of Bureau, at 8:28 p.m. April 28.
• A vehicle driven by Ronald R. Bend, 58, of Earlville struck a deer on Route 92 near 1600 East Street, east of Walnut, at 8:30 p.m. April 24.
• A vehicle driven by Kendrick P. Powell, 28, of Neponset swerved to miss striking a dog and ran off the roadway, striking a tree on 200 East Street near 1050 North Avenue, west of Neponset, at 1:15 p.m. April 29.
• Tamara Ann Newman, 34, of Wyanet was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and displaying false insurance card on 1600 North Avenue near 1600 East Street, west of Princeton, at 5:41 a.m. April 23.
• Brianna Chelsea Pohl, 27, of Princeton was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 34 near 2400 North Avenue, south of LaMoille, at 7 a.m. April 24.
• Joe Alfano, 61, of Walnut was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 40 near Route 92, west of Walnut, at 9:15 p.m. April 27.
• A 17-year-old girl was charged with speeding on Wyanet-Walnut Road near 1250 North Avenue, south of Wyanet, at 7:09 p.m. April 24.
• Alexander J. Romagnoli, 33, of Princeton was charged with speeding on Wyanet-Walnut Road near 910 North Avenue, east of Providence, at 5:45 p.m. April 30.
• Jorge Maldonado-Valdes, 40, of Princeton was charged with disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Trenton Street in DePue at 6:07 a.m. April 29.
• Kati Grace Kuhnert, 27, of Dover was charged with domestic battery in the 300 block of West Washington Street in Dover at 9:51 p.m. April 25.
Criminal damage to property
• Justin Jenkins, 26, of Tiskilwa was charged with criminal damage to property under $300 in the 100 block of North Miller Street in Bureau at 6:15 p.m. April 26.