• A two-vehicle accident involving Richard P. Griffin, 39, of Princeton and Savannah M. Kinnamon, 20, of Toulon occurred on LaSalle Street, just west of First Street, at noon May 8. Griffin was charged with operating a vehicle with no insurance.
• Nathan Y. Byers, 21, of Ohio backed into a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old boy from Princeton in the 600 block of South Main Street at 12:25 a.m. May 4.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Emily R. Jacob, 25, of Princeton and Terri L. Hjertstedt, 64, of Princeton occurred in the intersection of Main Street and Central Avenue at 7:50 a.m. May 10.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Steven J. Thompson, 47, of Princeton and Robert S. Cumpton, 57, of Tiskilwa occurred in the intersection of Elm Place and Church Street at 12:42 p.m. May 10. Thompson was charged with failure to yield at a stop intersection.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Kiersten M. Stockton, 34, of Walnut and Lawrence B. Horrie, 58, of Kewanee occurred on North Main Street near Railroad Avenue at 3:54 p.m. May 10.
• Joshua J. Cutter, 39, of Princeton was charged with driving on a revoked driver’s license in the intersection of North Chestnut and Hudson streets at 3:08 p.m. May 12.
• Kristen M. Carrier, 30, of Wilmington was charged with battery in the 500 block of Park Avenue East at 12:57 a.m. May 13.
Joseph C. Garrington, 38, homeless was charged with disorderly conduct in the 2100 block of Claude Bailey Parkway at 10:03 p.m. May 10.