• A vehicle driven by Delbert D. Winters, 47, of Sheffield struck a deer on 1355 North Avenue near 800 East Street, northwest of Buda, at 10 p.m. May 11.
• A vehicle driven by David J. Patterson, 57, of Sparland struck a deer on 1925 East Street near 300 North Avenue, east of Milo, at 9:34 p.m. May 13.
• A vehicle driven by Andrea M. Yeager, 20, of Bristol, Ind., struck a deer on 100 East Street near 1400 North Avenue, south of Mineral, at 11:25 p.m. May 8.
• A vehicle driven by Dora C. Hall, 74, of Tiskilwa struck a deer in the intersection of Route 29 and 3065 East Street, east of DePue, at 2 p.m. May 7.
• A vehicle driven by Barbara N. Mills, 80, of Princeton struck a deer on 1800 East Street near 1075 North Avenue, north of Tiskilwa, at 8:45 p.m. May 13.
• A vehicle driven by Dee A. Nelson, 81, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on 1900 East Street near 800 North Avenue, south of Tiskilwa, at 9 p.m. May 8.
• A vehicle driven by Kay M. Richardson, 74, of Walnut struck a deer on 1400 East Street near 1900 North Avenue, north of Wyanet, at 8:04 p.m. May 8.
• Conner D. Barker, 18, of Sheffield was charged with battery in a rural Sheffield home at 3:33 p.m. May 9.
• Darrick B. Jones, 43, of Rock Falls was charged with operating vehicle with expired registration plates/sticker on Route 40 near 1310 North Avenue, north of Buda, at 3:21 p.m. May 10.
• Timothy K. Miller, 52, of Sheffield was charged with driving while license revoked/suspended and operating a vehicle with expired registration plates/sticker on Reed Street near Railroad Street in Sheffield at 9:56 a.m. May 14.
• Tanner Davidson, 23, of Johnston, Iowa, was charged with speeding on Route 6 near 1200 East Street, west of Wyanet, at 9:40 a.m. May 12.
• Michael J. Slusarek, 46, of Peru was charged with speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 89 near 2200 North Avenue in Arlington at 5:02 p.m. May 12.
• Austin A. Hilmes, 20, of Princeton was charged with speeding on Route 6 near Route 40, north of Buda, at 10:05 p.m. May 12.
• Jacob A. Davis, 25, of Granville was charged with speeding on Route 29 near Kentville Road, southwest of Buda, at 1:17 a.m. May 13.
• A 17-year-old boy was charged with speeding on Plank Road near 1700 North Avenue, east of Ladd, at 5:24 p.m. May 13.
• Matthew Spayer, 20, of Mendota was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and driving under the influence of alcohol in the 200 block of Golf Course Road in Spring Valley at 2:08 a.m. May 11.
Criminal damage to property
• Andrew Kyle Spratt, 35, of Walnut was charged with criminal damage to property under $300 in the 400 block of Red Oak Road in Walnut at 2:38 a.m. May 11.
Illegal transfer of alcohol
• Matthew Smith, 23, of Kewanee was charged with speeding and illegal transfer of alcohol on 100 East Street near 1400 North Avenue, south of Mineral, at 4:28 a.m. May 12.
• Bradley R. Phillips, 20, of Kewanee was picked up on Route 6 near Route 40, north of Buda, at 8:24 a.m. May 14, on a Lee County warrant for failure to appear for theft and a LaSalle County warrant for failure to appear for violation of order of protection.