• Antoine D. Hawkins, 40, of Milwaukee was charged with disobeying a traffic control device on Route 40 near 2875 North Avenue, west of Walnut, at 5:19 a.m. July 2.
• Rebekah J. Burwell, 32, of Ohio, Ill., was charged with disobeying a traffic control device in the intersection of Memorial and Van Buren streets in Ohio at 8:32 a.m. July 2.
• Will P. Flanagan, 19, of LaMoille was charged with speeding on Route 89 in Arlington at 3:18 p.m. July 2.
• Jamie J. Christman, 23, of Mendota was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding on Route 89 near Railroad Street in Arlington at 5:02 p.m. July 4.
• Ernest J. Walker, 33, of DePue was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding on Route 6 near 1200 East Street, west of Wyanet, at 11:48 p.m. July 4.
• Robert S. Stankowski, 51, of Neponset was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Route 40 near 1925 North Avenue, south of Manlius, at 1:56 a.m. July 5.
• Adrian L. Russell, 44, of Geneseo was charged with criminal trespass to real property and unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle on 600 East Street near Interstate 80, north of Sheffield, at 4:19 a.m. July 3.
• Francisco J. Garcia-Mendoza, 35, of Kansas City, Mo., was charged with assault in the 12000 block of 2750 East Street in rural Princeton at 8:46 p.m. July 4.
• A vehicle driven by David J. Jensen, 66, of Sheffield struck a deer on Route 6 near 1200 East Street, west of Wyanet, at 8:45 p.m. June 30.
• A vehicle driven by Sarah M. Barnett, 32, of Onarga struck a deer on 1900 North Avenue near 1575 East Street, north of Wyanet, at noon July 3.
• A vehicle driven by Thomas B. Chromzack, 66, of Tiskilwa struck a deer on 1250 North Avenue near 1995 East Street, south of Princeton, at 9:45 p.m. July 1.
• A vehicle driven by Mary E. Timms, 64, of Streator struck a deer on Route 26 near 1360 North Avenue, southeast of Princeton, at 9:17 p.m. July 1.