• Dale R. Wier, 28, of Bradford was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, driving under the influence and criminal damage to property after his vehicle left the roadway and struck bushes near the intersection of Gosse Boulevard and Diamond Circle at 10:40 p.m. July 4.
• Alyssa L. Stroud, 27, of Princeton was charged with retail theft from Walmart at 10:25 p.m. July 4.
• Nicholas A. Lupo, 30, of Princeton was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and criminal damage to property in the 400 block of South Chestnut Street at 1:27 p.m. July 3.
Disobeying traffic control device
• Emily F. Paulis, 24, of Princeton was charged with disobeying a traffic control device in the intersection of Main Street and Elm Place at 8:09 a.m. July 7.
Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
• Abigail R. Philhower, 25, of Tiskilwa was charged with failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle in the intersection of Church and Thompson streets at 9:30 a.m. July 5.