Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
• Joshua J. Cutter, 40, of Princeton was charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of a hypodermic syringe/needle in the intersection of Peru Street and Hillview Drive at 5:32 p.m. Aug. 30.
• Nathan L. Mitro, 27, of Princeton was charged with disorderly conduct and public indecency in the intersection of First and Farnham streets at 3:37 p.m. Sept. 3.
• Timothy T. Jenkins, 29, of Princeton was charged with disorderly conduct, aggravated assault and resisting a peace officer in the 200 block of North First Street at 8:30 p.m. Aug. 23.
Driving on suspended license
• Zachary Sterling, 27, of Princeton was charged with driving on a suspended driver’s license in the intersection of Linn and Putnam streets at 7:40 a.m. Aug. 29.
No valid driver’s license
• Chelsea M. White, 26, of Princeton was charged with no valid driver’s license in the 200 block of North Main Street at 11:28 a.m. Aug. 31.
Violation of order of protection
• Charles H. Vallie, 44, of Princeton was charged with violation of an order of protection in the 30 block of South Pleasant Street at 10:39 a.m. Aug. 24.
• Rosa S. Williamson, 68, of Princeton was charged with retail theft from Walmart at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 31.