• James A. Thomas, 30, of Princeton was charged with domestic battery in the 2100 block of Cherry Lane in Princeton at 12:29 p.m. Sept. 15.
Improper lane usage
• A 17-year-old boy was charged with improper lane usage and failure to report an accident on 1200 East Street near 2500 North Avenue, south of Walnut, at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 17.
• Jennifer L. Redlin, 28, of Seatonville was charged with criminal trespass to residence in the 900 block of East Brookie Avenue in Seatonville at 2:33 p.m. Sept. 18.
Possession of drug paraphernalia
• Paul C. Hayden, 36, of Princeton was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a hypodermic needle and criminal trespass to property on Route 40 at the railroad tracks near Buda at 4:35 p.m. Sept. 18.
• Carmelo Duarte, 34, of Kewanee was charged with speeding on Route 34 near 1300 North Avenue, south of Sheffield, at 8:19 a.m. Sept. 14.
• Robin M. Shepard, 64, of Pueblo, Colo., was charged with operation of an uninsured vehicle in the 1600 block of North Main Street in Princeton at 9 p.m. Sept. 18.
• Ralph A. Wedekind, 60, of Mark was charged with speeding and improper lane usage on Interstate 180 south of Route 26, near Princeton, at 11:58 p.m. Sept. 20.
• Miriam Bonilla, 26, of Kewanee was charged with operation of an uninsured vehicle and Maria Bonilla, 22, of Kewanee was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol by a passenger on Route 6 near 645 East Street, near Sheffield, at 4:24 a.m. Sunday.
• Michelle R. Wilkinson, 40, of Sterling was picked up in the 27000 block of 2595 East Street at 6:28 p.m. Sept. 19, on a Lee County warrant for failure to appear on charges of possession of methamphetamine and theft.
• John D. Engelbreacht Jr., 54, of Galva was picked up in the 16,000 block of 645 East Street in Sheffield at 9:09 a.m. Sept. 27, on a Henry County warrant for theft.
• Bradley J. Crawford, 33, of Walnut was picked up on Wyanet/Walnut Road in Walnut at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday on an unspecified warrant for no firearms owner card (FOID).
Failure to report an accident
• Seth M. Kilburg, 22, of Preston, Iowa, was charged with failure to report an accident, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to give information on Route 92 near 2400 East Street, near LaMoille, at 7:46 a.m. Sept. 22.
Criminal damage to property
• Bradley J. Crawford, 33, of Walnut was charged with criminal damage to property in the 100 block of West Walnut Street in Walnut at 4:17 p.m. Sept. 23.
False 911 call
• Bradley J. Crawford, 33, of Walnut was charged with making a false 911 call in the 9000 block of 2125 North Avenue in Manlius at 3:15 p.m. Sept. 24.